If you work for a Fortune 500 company chances are you have an American Express Corporate Card. Check your wallet! If you’re an American Express Corporate cardholder you can get $150 off the annual fee on the Platinum Card, $100 off the annual fee on the Gold Card and $50 off the annual fee on the Blue Cash Preferred Card through their Corporate Advantage Program. Click here to sign-up.
|Card||Regular Annual Fee||Reduced Annual Fee|
|Amex Gold Card||$250||$150|
|Blue Cash Preferred Card||$95||$45|
Amex Platinum Card – $400 reduced annual feee
- 5 Membership Rewards points per dollar spent on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5 points per dollar on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- 2 points per dollar on other eligible travel expenses booked through amextravel.com
- 1 point per dollar on all other purchases.
- Access to Centurion lounges in DFW, HKG, IAH, LAS, LGA, PHL, PHX, MIA, SEA and SFO
- Access to the International American Express lounges, as well as their partner networks, Delta Sky Club® and Priority Pass™ Select lounges
- $200 in annual Uber savings (Enjoy $15 in Uber Cash for U.S. rides each month plus a bonus $20 in December)
- $200 airline fee credit
- $100 statement credit for Global Entry
- $100 statement credit at Saks Fifth Avenue
- Access to Amex Fine Hotels and Resorts program
- Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite Status
- Hilton Honors Gold Status
Amex Gold Card – $150 reduced annual fee
- 4 Membership Rewards points per dollar spent at restaurants worldwide
- 4 points per dollar spent at U.S. supermarkets on up to $25,000 in purchases per year.
- 3 points per dollar spent for flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
- 1 point per dollar spent on other eligible purchases
- $120 dining credit (Earn up to a total of $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth’s Chris Steak House, Boxed, and participating Shake Shack locations)
- $100 airline fee credit
Amex Blue Cash Preferred Card – $45 reduced annual fee
- Earn 6% cash back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%)
- Earn 6% cash back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions
- Earn 3% cash back on transit (e.g., taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more)
- Earn 3% cash back on gas at U.S. gas stations
- Earn 1% cash back on other purchases
First Class Giraffe Approved
This is a fantastic deal for American Express Corporate Card holders. You could make the case to get all 3 cards to maximize your earning in different categories. This isn’t a one-time statement credit and you can benefit for this in perpetuity as long as you maintain your Corporate Card.