British Airways is having a fantastic business class sale from New York to Mykonos Greece for summer travel. Mykonos is an island in the Aegean Sea that has nice beaches, fantastic restaurants and a vibrant night life. For $1,800 you can fly in business class for the entirety of the 10,080 mile journey.
- Search for your desired flights on Google Flights – I’ve linked directly to some sample dates (leave Friday, August 14th and return Monday, August 24th), but these fares are available throughout July and August. The flights are pricing out to around $2,000. Note that weekend returns are available, but require an overnight in London or a change of airport
- Click on the outbound and return dates/times that suit your preferences
- Under “Booking options” you’ll see “Book with British Airways.” To the right of the page click “Select”
- Re-select your flights on the British Airways website by clicking on the outbound and return and you’ll be brought to another confirmation screen
- Below the flight confirmation you’ll have the option to offset the cost with Avios. Look below this part of the screen and click the hyperlink hyperlink to “use promotion code or eVoucer”
- Enter “CHASEBA10” under Promotion code and click submit
- Your new total should be reflected at the bottom of the page. Click “Agree and continue”
- Follow the rest of the prompts to book your ticket
I think this is a fantastic deal for summer travel.
If you credit your miles to American AAdvantage you’ll earn 2x elite qualifying miles (“EQMs”) for this flight – 20,160 EQMs and $2,520 elite qualifying dollars (“EQDs”) since American uses a distance based calculation for British Airways flights (10,080 * .25). You’ll almost qualify for American Gold status with this flight alone.
Book fast because these deals typically don’t last long.